Sunday, April 17, 2011

This Week in Talia News

I'm going to try to keep a weekly update of how things are going. So, here is the first edition of 'This Week in Talia News'.

I was interviewed on two blogs:

The article I was interviewed for in a local publication came out - however, there were a lot of spelling and grammar errors in the article. I'm worried that people will think that's how I write.

I received a good review for Damaged: Natalie's Story on Goodreads. I love it when I get good reviews. I love seeing that people are enjoying my books.

I finished the second draft of my third book and sent it to a couple people to read and review.

Next week's goal: I haven't decided for sure. If the reviews come in quickly, I'll get to work on them. If not, I'll do the first edit on my fourth book. Lots of promoting - I slacked a little the past two weeks trying to finish a couple of things.

2 comments:

  1. Teagan's story is my favorite of the two. I can't wait to see what else you come up with. How soon?

    All in all it sounds like you had a great week actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it depends on the reviews. If the book needs more than just a "quick edit", then it might be another month. If it's good to go, just needs me to run through it one more time looking for grammar/punctuation mistakes, then maybe a couple weeks. I'm working on the cover - one of the Colorado mountains since that's where it takes place, the blurb for the back, and I really need a title.

    Book #3 is about a girl needing a heart transplant.

    Book #4 is my first paranormal. I'm hoping to get a professional cover done for this one.

    ReplyDelete