Monday, April 18, 2011

This Week in Talia News

Here is the second edition of my weekly update.

Sales were slow this past week, but the books are still selling, so I can't complain too much.

My two books were listed on Breakthrough Bookstore website.

Damaged: Natalie's Story was featured on Adventures in Writing.

I'm waiting to hear from one more person reviewing my 3rd book. I think I settled on a title. Well, it's in between 2. Problem is one is an old movie and one is a newer song. I also got the blurb written.

I finished my first edit on my 4th book. I also wrote the blurb and found a title! Then I submitted it all to the cover artist!! Very excited about this one. My oldest daughter read it and loved it. So, I'm hoping other people will too. I hope to get it sent out to my reviewers by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment