Saturday, July 2, 2011

This Week in Talia News

A review of If I Die Young and an interview at Colleen Wait Writes.

It's reviews like this one at Gathering Leaves Reviews of Damaged: Natalie's Story that keep me writing. I am very protective of Natalie, so this review brought tears to my eyes.

A review of The Ultimate Sacrifice at Le' Grand Codex.

And just to prove I don't put all good reviews on here... a 3 star review at All Things Supernatural.

A review of If I Die Young on Brittany's Fantasy.

A new blog for Young Adult Authors.

I'm 47,000 words into my dark, edgy drama. As soon as that is finished, I'll be writing the sequel to The Ultimate Sacrifice.

And, don't forget, I'm participating in an iPad giveaway next week. Want one? Details to come. Follow this blog and check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment