Sunday, June 19, 2011

Word Document Turned to Stars!

Or asteriks to be more precise. I was writing. And then BOOM! Every character turned to a *. I. Freaked. Out. Now, this isn't the first time this has happened. But, I did an update and it hadn't happened since, so I was hoping the update had fixed it. Apparently not.

I had Word set to save every 3 minutes and I push that SAVE button A LOT! But, I couldn't remember when the last time I pushed it was. Come to find out, I lost about 300 words. NOT happy. Thankfully, it was only 300.

My husband googled it and it's a known problem with this version of Word for Macs. Lovely. No fix in sight... they are working on it. Great. (Can y'all feel the sarcasm?)

I downloaded Pages (a Mac program). We'll see if I like it any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment