Thursday, February 16, 2012

Teen Topics #7

I'm slacking, I know. It's this darn pregnancy. I have no energy and I ache all over. But, I'm trying!!!

So, just a quick question for teens this week. This one is specifically for any teen that got pregnant. How did you find out and what was your first thought?

Some of my books deal with teen pregnancy. I want to know how YOU found out and reacted...no matter the outcome. Just want to know that first raw emotion.

As always, email me at taliajager at att dot net if you don't want to leave your comment here.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, when I was pregnant my brain didn't know what to do with itself. Hang in there!

    Well, I was a pregnant teenager, but I don't think I'm exactly what you're looking for; you're probably looking for the reaction of a teen in high school who wasn't expecting it? I was married and wanted to be a mom (I was eighteen when I got married, nineteen when my first was born). So for me, I was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like any kind of reactions. Yours seems more like mine. I didn't have my first baby until I was 22, but I wanted a family for a long time before that. Thanks for your comment!!

    ReplyDelete